Steps in Pag-ibig Loan Application
Steps in Pag-ibig loan application
|A. Attend a loan counselling session at the Pag-ibig office concerned and be briefed on the eligibility. Accomplish a preliminary loan counseling questionnaire, Housing Loan Application (HLA) and Membership Status Verification Slip (MSVS). This will find out if one has an outstanding obligation withHome Development Mutual Fund (HMDF). If eligible, secure the following documents:|
Pag-ibig loan, Pag-ibig loan application, HMDF loan
- Members Status Verification Slip (MSVS)
- Notarized Housing Loan Application (HLA), Principal / Co-borrowers
- Latest payslip duly certified by the employer (Indicate printed name and designation of assigned signatory)
- Notarized Certificate of Employment Compensation (CEC)
- Income Tax Return (ITR) with W2 form
- Proof of billing address (Electric bills, PLDT. water bills, subscriptions, letters, credit card billing)
- Certified true copy of Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT). Latest title and its trace back through the Registry of Deeds
- Tax Declaration of the Philippine property and/or parking
- Tax Receipts of the property
- Contract to Sell (CTS)
- Special Power of Attorney (if applicable) (SPA). a) marriage contract / Birth Certificate. B. Valid ID’s (Passport, License, Voters I.D. SSS I.D., Company I.D.
- Location Plan and vicinity map signed by surveyor
- Building, Electric, Sanitary Permits
- Building / Floor plans signed by the borrower
- Specification and Bill of Materials signed by a licensed Engineer.
- License to Sell, Certificate of Registration and Development Permit (if applicable)
- Note: Incomplete documents shall not be accepted. Submit two (2) sets of documents. Original / photocopy. Always bring the original for authentication and verification. Filing fee: P1,000
B. Receive Notice of Approval / Letter of Guarantee and sign loan documents
C. Proceed to BIR and present Deed of Absolute Sale (DOAS) between the developer of the condo unit and applicant for payment of documentary stamps and capital gains tax (if needed).
D. Proceed to the City Hall for payment of transfer tax
E. Proceed to the Registry of Deeds for payment of Registration Fees for the transfer of title.
F. Proceed to the Notary Public for notarization of Loan Mortgage Agreement (LMA) and annotation of mortgage with the Registry of Deeds.
G. Proceed to Assessor’s office to secure new tax declaration in the name of the applicant.
H. Secure occupancy permit from the local government Unit.
I. Submit the following documents to Pag-ibig office concerned:
- Original Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT) or Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT) in case of a condominium unit, in the name of the applicant with annotated mortgage.
- DOAS with original Registry of Deeds stamp.
- New tax declaration in the name of the applicant.
- Updated real estate tax receipt (if applicable)
- Occupancy Permit
- Assignment of loan proceeds to the developer
J. Release of loan proceeds to the developer
F. Start amortization on the month immediately following loan take out / final loan release.
Important Note: The requirements above may appear voluminous and the steps may be troublesome to follow through. On the other hand, our group of consultants are trained to work closely with developers so that all these requirements will be complied with for our buyers’s worry free transaction and minimal participation in the process. We do not charge any fees for processing or any commission whatsoever. The developers will take care of us and their prices remain the same even if sales are made without the agents or brokers.
Source: HDMF Pag-ibig Fund