Price Range: From to

Compare Listings

Overlooking 151 Sqm Lot for Sale in Consolacion Cebu with Magnificent views of nature

₱1,140,050

Description

Get up close to nature as you enjoy the benefits of urban living. Aspen Heights is set on verdant landscapes, wafted with cool breeze, complemented by the magnificent view of Mactan Bay.

Featuring the clean and classic details of contemporary American architecture, Aspen Heights transports residents to an elegant and soothing environment that offers the best of the outdoors and the comforts of its many recreational amenities.

  • Gate and Guardhouse
  • Swimming Pool
  • Village Clubhouse
  • Parks and Play Area
  • Entry Marker
  • Activity Court
  • Gazebo

 

Elegance, comfort and nature harmoniously come together at Aspen Heights in Brgy. Tolotolo and Danglag in Consolacion, Cebu.

Since Consolacion is considered as an urbanized 1st class municipality and is part of Metro Cebu, residents at Aspen Heights can enjoy the natural sights and tranquil atmosphere of a secluded paradise without actually leaving behind the comforts of the metro. This Robinsons Homes development is a mere 13 kilometers from Cebu City and is accessible to the areas major highways and roads.

 

10% equity in 15 months at P11,493.87 per month. THEN, the rest of the balnce 90% payable via bank financing in 5 years.

 

Please contact to schedule a lot viewing.

Address

  • City: Cebu North
  • State/county: Philippines
  • Municipalities: Consolacion
  • Country: Philippines

Detail

Updated on October 30, 2018 at 8:07 am

  • Property ID: 6209
  • Price: ₱1,140,050
  • Land Area: 151 sqm
  • Property Type: Lot

Contact info

Cebu Best Homes
Cebu Best Homes

Inquire about this property