Find Your Dream Home
Search in
Looking to sell a property? Upload your property for free
Become a Real Estate Agent

Compare Listings

Lot for Sale in Cebu Consolacion with Magnificent views of nature



Lot for Sale in Cebu Consolacion

Lot for Sale in Cebu Consolacion. Get up close to nature as you enjoy the benefits of urban living. Aspen Heights is set on verdant landscapes, wafted with the cool breeze, complemented by the magnificent view of Mactan Bay.

Featuring the clean and classic details of contemporary American architecture, Aspen Heights transports residents to an elegant and soothing environment that offers the best of the outdoors and the comforts of its many recreational amenities.

  • Gate and Guardhouse
  • Swimming Pool
  • Village Clubhouse
  • Parks and Play Area
  • Entry Marker
  • Activity Court
  • Gazebo

Elegance, comfort, and nature harmoniously come together at Aspen Heights in Brgy. Tolotolo and Danglag in Consolacion, Cebu.

Since Consolacion is considered as an urbanized 1st class municipality and is part of Metro Cebu, residents at Aspen Heights can enjoy the natural sights and tranquil atmosphere of a secluded paradise without actually leaving behind the comforts of the metro. This Robinsons Homes development is a mere 13 kilometers from Cebu City and is accessible to the areas major highways and roads.


Total Price: P1,140,050

10% equity in 15 months at P11,493.87 per month. THEN, the rest of the balance 90% payable via bank financing in 5 years.


Please contact to schedule a site viewing.


  • City: Cebu North
  • State/county: Philippines
  • Municipalities: Consolacion
  • Country: Philippines


Updated on March 2, 2019 at 10:00 am

  • Property ID: 6209
  • Price: ₱1,140,050
  • Land Area: 151 sqm
  • Property Type: Lot

Contact info

Cebu Best Homes
Cebu Best Homes

Inquire about this property

Condo for Sale in Lapu-lapu City


Condo for Sale in Lapu-lapu City Cebu Luxurious


Resort-Inspired Condo for Sale within a serviced mall in Galleria Residences, Cebu

condo for sale in cebu city
Total Site Views: 196882