Contract to Sell
CONTRACT TO SELL
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
This CONTRACT TO SELL, made and executed this ____ day of _________, 2016 by and between:
(NAME OF VENDOR), of legal age, single/married to (Name of spouse if any), Filipino, and with residence and postal address at (Address), hereinafter referred to as the “VENDOR”;
(NAME OF VENDEE), Filipino and with residence and postal address at (Address), hereinafter referred to as the “VENDEE”.
WHEREAS, the VENDOR is the absolute and registered owner of a parcel of land consisting of LAND AREA IN WORDS (000) square meters, more or less, located at (Address of property to be sold) and covered by Transfer Certificate of Title No. (TCT Number) issued by the Registry of Deeds of (Name of Town or City);
WHEREAS, the VENDEE has offered to buy and the VENDOR has agreed to sell the above mentioned property under the terms and conditions herein below set forth;
NOW THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the total sum of (Amount in words) (Php: 1,000,000.00) Philippine Currency, and of the covenants herein after set forth the VENDOR agrees to sell and the VENDEE agrees to buy the aforesaid property subject to the following terms and conditions: (Note: Terms and Conditions below are sample only, please revise)
- The total consideration shall be One Million (Php: 1,000,000.00) PESOS, Philippine Currency, payable as follows:
- a) The amount of FIFTY THOUSAND (Php: 50,000.00) PESOS, representing earnest money shall be payable by theVENDEEto the VENDOR upon signing of this Contract to Sell;
- b) The remaining balance in the amount of NINE HUNDRED FIFTY THOUSAND (Php: 950,000.00) PESOS, shall be paid in Cash on or before _________, 2010.
- c) In case the check representing the payment for the balance provided in paragraph b hereof, is dishonored by the drawee bank, the earnest money in the amount of FIFTY THOUSAND (Php: 50,000.00) PESOS, shall be forfeited in favor of the
- Capital Gains Tax and Real Estate Tax, shall be for the account of theVENDOR;
- Documentary Stamps Tax, Registration Fee, registration expenses, and all other miscellaneous fees and expenses shall be to the account of theVENDEE;
- Possession to the subject property shall be delivered by theVENDOR to the VENDEE upon full payment of the total consideration;
- Upon full payment of the total price, theVENDOR shall sign and execute a DEED OF ABSOLUTE SALE in favor of the VENDEE. The VENDOR shall likewise execute and/or deliver any and all documents, including but not limited to the original copy of Transfer Certificate of Title, Tax Declaration and all other documents necessary for the transfer of ownership from VENDOR to the VENDEE.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have hereunto affixed their signatures, this ______ day of __________________ at _________________________, Philippines.
WITH MARITAL CONSENT:
Name of Vendor’s Spouse Name of Vendee’s Spouse
SIGNED IN THE PRESENCE OF:
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES)
_____________________________ ) SS.
BEFORE ME, a Notary Public, this ____________day of ________________, personally appeared the following:
Name CTC Number Date/Place Issued
(Name of Vendor) 10000000 February 5, 2016 / Pasay City
(Name of Vendee) 10000000 January 14, 2016 / Quezon City
This instrument, consisting of ___ page/s, including the page on which this acknowledgment is written, has been signed on the left margin of each and every page thereof by the concerned parties and their witnesses, and sealed with my notarial seal.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand the day, year and place above written.
Doc. No. ……..;
Page No. …….;
Book No. …….;
Series of 2016