7 Ways to Make your House Sell Faster in Cebu
7 WAYS TO MAKE YOUR HOUSE SELL FASTER IN CEBU
Selling your house? In order to sell your house fast, it is necessary to prepare the house for sale in order to sell fast even in a down real estate market. Here are a few things you can do when looking to sell your home.
1) Talk to a real estate broker or agent. A real estate broker should be the first person you talk to when you need to sell your house. They will suggest a few things that can be helpful in getting a buyer for your house fast. First, they may suggest simple changes that will improve the saleability of the house. Sometimes these changes may cost you nothing. Secondly, they will do a comparable sale analysis of your home and suggest the best market value for your house, which may become your asking price. Most agents have a list of potential buyers, and may also have networks of real estate agents and professionals who may refer home buyers to them. You probably need to sell your house fast, for example, if you are behind on your mortgage payments, or the house needs repairs to be marketable. In this case, you may then need to sell the house without the help of a real estate agent. Due to the high numbers of foreclosed properties, most houses are priced very low. The number of houses for sale on the market is also higher than potential buyers. This is why you need to get your house ready for sale. The following further tips will help you get it ready for sale.
2) Inspect your house. It is important to know the repairs needed for your house. If at all possible, all systems should be in good working condition. This is the first thing potential buyers look for.
3) Improve curb appeal. The outside of the house is the first thing a potential buyer will see when they come to buy your house. You must, therefore, keep it impressive to get them to go inside and take a look. Keep the yard clean; remove clutter and make it welcoming.
4) Stage your house. Remove all extra junk and clutter that we all tend to accumulate over time. A cluttered house does not look attractive. Less clutter means it looks more spacious and welcoming. Before you leave in the morning, make sure the beds are made, and generally that everything is in perfect shape. Stage your house properly to look good, both in the pictures you take and visually. Potential home buyers will first look at the pictures and make a decision based on the first impression.
5) Be flexible in your price. Few people are looking to buy a house for full market value in a depressed housing market. If at all possible, price it below market value and be ready to negotiate to sell fast.
6) Market your house. Placing an ad in the local papers or online classified ads. Of course, a sign on your yard is important for people passing by in the area.
7) Renovate or not? Sometimes, you will be facing a decision of whether to renovate the house or not, for the purpose of selling it. If ever you plan to increase your price to get more due to renovation, there is that tendency to reduce the chances of selling it fast due to the added price. Besides, the kind of renovation you may put up may not be the taste of the prospect buyer, so he might have to re-do it which could add to the costs. The rule of thumb is to be conservative. Try to a stick to a very reasonable price by just keeping the house and surroundings clean and all house defects are repaired and everything is made functional.